Hello, Myself Hitaxi Bhatt I have completed my graduation from SNDT Women's University. Mumbai. I have also completed my B.ed from Saurashtra University, Rajkot. and I m currently pursuing my master's from Maharaja Krishnakumarsinhji Bhavnagar University. Bhavnagar. I like one thought that inspire me in life i.e I m in competition with no one. I have no desire to play the game of being better than anyone. I am simply trying to be better than the person that i was yesterday.
Africa- Maya Angelou. Summary- In the first stanza of the poem, Africa is portrayed as a complex and pretty ridiculously hot woman – eternal and eternally gorgeous. No, we're not at all jealous. Not at all. Things take a turn for the worse in Stanza 2: Africa is invaded by brigands that steal men and women. There's lots of killing. And some forced religious conversion. It's all pretty awful. In stanza 3 is where Africa starts to grab some power for itself. Now the passive woman who suffered throughout the years is "rising," ready and able to take on the world. The poem is about a Africa, and the hardships it went through, especially with the pressure and violence of Europeans and the slave trade. In the first stanza, Africa is being described as a beautiful woman with the "mountains her breats" and "deserts her hair", but Africa is also described as a sad woman, with the line "two niles her tears". It also speci...
Comments
Post a Comment